Motivated Newton Real Estate Attorney Works to Resolve Complex Property Issues
Massachusetts lawyer handles real estate transactions and litigation matters
Real estate decisions often have significant, lasting consequences for a family or business, and an experienced attorney can help you examine your options in a thorough, careful manner. At Grossack Law Group, P.C. in Newton, I represent clients throughout Greater Boston in a wide variety of real estate matters, as well as other legal issues like personal injury claims, and am highly skilled at resolving complicated and contentious challenges. Due to my extensive background in the real estate industry, including the operation of my own real estate group, I have a nuanced understanding of the legal concerns that can arise and am adept at finding creative solutions. Whether you have a property owner in violation of HOA rules, need to negotiate a lease or have questions about evictions, I will examine your situation and craft a strong and well-rounded legal strategy in pursuit of a favorable result.
Efficient counselor looks for innovative solutions to legal challenges
Real estate deals and disputes can get worse quickly if you don’t have experienced legal counsel. I understand the challenges you face and strive to efficiently and effectively address your concerns by offering:
- Aggressive litigation strategies — I use proven, assertive tactics to pursue my clients’ interests and am not afraid to initiate legal action to secure a successful outcome.
- Details about potential long-term consequences — Clients need accurate information to make reasoned decisions about their situation. I take the time to thoroughly explain the possible repercussions of any option you may consider.
- One-on-one support — Legal matters are stressful, and I work directly with my clients, keeping them informed and involved until their issue is resolved.
Working with a knowledgeable attorney is the best way to keep your options open. I am skilled at assessing highly complex matters and will take direct and calculated action on your behalf.
Dedicated advocate provides zealous representation to Boston-area businesses and residents
I am passionate about giving clients guidance and support in the following practice areas:
- Real estate — Property is unique, and as a consequence, solving legal issues that relate to it often requires a creative mind and extensive knowledge of the law and real estate industry. I assist clients with a diverse range of real estate matters, including concerns related to residential real estate, condo, community and HOA representation, real estate litigation, landlord tenant law and collections and foreclosure. I will use my experience and tireless commitment to seek an outcome that fulfills your objectives.
- Personal injury — Accident victims deserve appropriate compensation for the harm they suffered, and I fight to hold responsible parties accountable through personal injury claims.
- Business litigation — Companies with complicated legal issues need a sharp attorney to protect their organizations bottom line and reputation. I skillfully represent businesses of all sizes and types in business litigation matters involving alleged breaches of contract and other conflicts.
Tenacious, effective representation can make a huge difference in the outcome of your issue, and I look forward to discussing how my services could benefit you.
Contact a respected Massachusetts law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation
At Grossack Law Group, P.C., I represent clients in the Greater Boston area in a variety of real estate matters, as well as other legal issues. Call 617-865-0864 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Newton office.